Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Wednesday, October 22, 2014

Oct 22nd results (3 weeks of IF using ADF protocol)

So here are the results from start to week 3. I felt I was losing too much muscle so I started to intake 500 calories as allowed (from experts on fasting like Sarah Solomon) on my 36-40 hour fasts. Fasting days I make a protein shake with 400 calories and drink a cup of coffee with creamer in the morning. I still take 1g of BCAAs every 4 hours while awake. This is honestly easier than very low carb dieting simply because I don't eat 3 days a week. I'm happy with the progress except the looser fitting sleeves on my shirts.

These pics are not taken post workout and are as raw as I can take. It's always a little scary to put yourself out there, but if I didn't create this blog it is unlikely that I would have continued with this diet. I have 1 more week in this experiment to decide if the progress I made is worth continuing, or if I will go back to low carb dieting.

I appreciate the positive feedback I have received, and welcome any help with this experiment. As usual you can FB message or email me with comments and suggestions.

No comments:

Post a Comment